image


Rates for Treehouse Hot Springs

Dates
Nightly
Weekly
Monthly

Off Seasons
4/1 - 5/ 21, 10/01 - 12/ 20
except Thanksgiving Holiday

$480
$2900
$7300
Mid Seasons
1/5 - 3/31, 9/7 - 9/30
$530
$3200
$8300
High Seasons
5/22 - 9/6, 11/25 - 11/30, 12/21 - 1/4
$670
$4000
$11,000

Rates are based on an occupancy of 10 persons. $10 per person per night above the normal occupancy. All stays will incur a $200 cleaning fee. Weekly price is based on 7 nights. Applicable sales and lodging taxes also apply.

Policies for Treehouse Hot Springs
Reservation Policy: We accept all credit cards. 10% of the total amount of your reservation will be charged to your credit card at the time the reservation is made. The remaining 90% will be charged 30 days prior to your arrival. If you will be paying by check, we will need to receive the remaining amount due 30 days prior to your arrival. Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of initial payment and a signed rental agreement which will be sent at the time your reservation is made.

We require a 2 night minimum stay most of the year, but there is a 3 night minimum during the high seasons.

Cancellation Policy:
You have up to 30 days prior to your reservation to cancel or change your reservation and only be charged a $75.00 cancellation/change fee. If canceled less than 30 days from your reservation you will be charged the full amount due unless the house can be re-rented for the same dates. If we are able to re-rent the dates of your reservation you will only be charged the $75.00 cancellation fee.

Rental Policies:
Security Deposit: We require a virtual security deposit of $500.00. You risk some or all of that being charged to your card unless no damage or theft has occurred, no excessive cleaning is required and all of the following policies have been honored.

Extra Guests: Please notify us if you have more people staying in the house than stated in your reservation. If more than the reserved number of people (including children) stay at the house you will forfeit your security deposit and be charged for the additional people at the rate of $25 per person, per night.

Housekeeping: We do not provide daily housekeeping. But a mid week cleaning can be arranged at additional cost. Please make arrangements prior to your stay, or call during your stay. We expect you to leave the kitchen the way you found it, and you will be charged a kitchen cleaning fee of $50.00 if applicable.

Absolutely No Smoking in the house please! If you smoke in the house your deposit will be subject to forfeiture.

No pets on property please. We love pets, but we cannot allow pets on the property, no exceptions please. If you bring pets onto the premises your deposit will be subject to forfeiture and you will be asked to leave. Your reservation will be treated as a cancellation. (See the cancellation policy above.)

Absolutely no ATV’s or other off road motorized vehicles may be driven on the property: There are numerous places in the surrounding area where ATV’s and other off road vehicles may be driven, but we do not allow them to be driven on the property. When they are on the property they must be on a trailer or in a truck. Use of these on the property will result in forfeiture of your full deposit.


image image image image image